Woven into the fabric of the RE/MAX organization is a deep commitment to community. RE/MAX real estate professionals are leaders in their community devoting their own personal time and raising dollars for countless charities and causes were they live, work and play.
Some examples are:
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation
- ALS Society Of Canada
- All local hospital foundations – major donor to Janeway Telethon
- Clarenville High School Scholarship Fund
- Number of local sports teams
- As well as an endless number of local charities
In addition RE/MAX is the exclusive real estate partner to the Children’s Miracle Network, a charitable organization consisting of 14 children’s member hospitals in every province treating more than 2.6 million children each year. Throughout our twenty year partnership over $55 million has been raised by RE/MAX agents who make a contribution with every home sold through the Miracle Home Program.